Founded in 2013, SACC-SFL has the reputation of being a fast-moving and energetic chamber. As an intern at SACC-SFL, you get the unique opportunity to be part of the cutting-edge setting that is South Florida today. You will be able to expand your professional network, gain new experience and advance your skills by meeting and collaborating with industry leaders and professionals in a variety of business sectors. This is a chance to gain a competitive edge, in Sweden and internationally.
- We introduce and promote Swedish innovations, entrepreneurs, start-ups and established companies in the South Florida area.
- We link American and Swedish companies for mutually advantageous business opportunities.
- We foster knowledge sharing and cultural exchange across borders.
SACC-SFL is looki
ng for two outgoing and ambitious interns who are passionate about marketing and operations management. Experience in WordPress, graphic design and communication is an advantage as well as previous international experience. Most importantly, you enjoy networking and meeting new people. The intern’s primary tasks will be to assist with general operations, marketing, and event management.
TASKS WILL INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- General office administration
- Manage social media accounts
- Ensure that the Chamber website is up to date
- Create content for the Chamber Newsletter
- Organize and attend the Chamber’s events
- Promote the Chamber through marketing activities
- Assist in recruiting new Chamber members & interns
- Higher education within Business, Marketing, or Project management
- Related work or extracurricular experience
- Outgoing personality and salesmanship skills
- Leadership and teamwork skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills in Swedish and English
- Swedish or Finish citizenship
Application closes September 30th.