Founded in 2013, SACC-SFL has the reputation of being a fast-moving and energetic chamber. As an intern at SACC-SFL, you get the unique opportunity to be part of the cutting-edge setting that is South Florida today. You will be able to expand your professional network, gain new experience and advance your skills by meeting and collaborating with industry leaders and professionals in a variety of business sectors. This is a chance to gain a competitive edge, in Sweden and internationally.
- We introduce and promote Swedish innovations, entrepreneurs, start-ups and established companies in the South Florida area.
- We link American and Swedish companies for mutually advantageous business opportunities.
- We foster knowledge sharing and cultural exchange across borders.
SACC-SFL is looking for two outgoing and ambitious interns who are passionate about marketing and operations management. Experience in WordPress, graphic design and communication is an advantage as well as previous international experience. Most importantly, you enjoy networking and meeting new people. The intern’s primary tasks will be to assist with general operations, marketing, and event management.
TASKS WILL INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Promoting the Chamber and Chamber events through marketing activities
- Update the Chamber databases
- Help providing general office administration
- Support our treasurer with Chamber financial management
- Organizing Chamber events, including coordinating volunteers for these
- Attending Chamber specific networking events
- Assisting in recruiting new Chamber members
- Assisting in membership program development
- Preparing board meetings • Help providing general office administration
- Ensuring that the Chamber website is up to date
- Managing social media accounts
- Write and update procedures (office manual, etc.)
- Higher education within Business, Marketing, or Project management
- Related work or extracurricular experience
- Outgoing personality, salesmanship and initiative skills
- Leadership and teamwork skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills in Swedish and English
- Swedish citizenship
Apply here: https://sacc-usa.org/trainee/positions/us/